PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY AND COOKIES
ARTICLE 1 DEFINITION
- The “site” refers to the infrastructure developed by DAYTONA according to the computer formats usable on the Internet including data of different natures, and in particular texts, sounds, still or moving images, videos, databases, intended to be consulted and accessible at the address http://www.daytona.fr;
- “Internet” refers to different server networks located in various locations around the world, interconnected by means of communication networks, and communicating using a specific protocol known as TCP / IP;
- ‘Personal data’, ‘special categories of data’, ‘processing / processing’ have the same meaning as in Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data;
- the “Data Controller” is the entity that collects and processes personally identifiable information (personal data);
- the “Subcontractor”: any person who agrees to process personal data, on behalf of the Data Controller or to access, as part of his / her duties, personal data in accordance with the instructions of the Data Controller;
- “Recipients” means any person authorized to receive data other than the Data Controller, the Subcontractor, and persons who, by reason of their duties, are responsible for processing the data;
- “Authorized Third Parties”: Authorized authorities, within the framework of a particular assignment or the exercise of a right of communication, to request the Data Controller to provide them with personal data;
- “Person concerned” means the natural person to whom the data subject of the processing relates;
- constitutes a “processing of personal data” any operation or set of operations involving such data, irrespective of the process used, and in particular the collection, recording, organization, preservation, adaptation or the modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, broadcast or any other form of provision, reconciliation or interconnection, and the locking, erasure or destruction.
ARTICLE 2 SCOPE
The company DAYTONA carries out an activity of electronic commerce, within the meaning of the law n ° 2004-575 of June 21st, 2004 for the confidence in the digital economy.
ARTICLE 3 IDENTITY OF THE TREATMENT OFFICER
Personal data are collected by DAYTONA, a company with capital of € 627,200, registered with the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under number B 391 895 612, with registered office at 106 Avenue Marx Dormoy, 92120 Montrouge – FRANCE, represented by Philippe CADIOU, in his capacity as Managing Director.
ARTICLE 4 PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
DAYTONA is committed to protecting the privacy of its users in compliance with current regulations and in particular the law called “Informatique et Libertés” n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 amended on January 20, 2017 and the European regulation 2016 / 679 general data protection (GDPR).
As part of the exploitation of the site http://www.daytona.fr and its applications, DAYTONA collects data about you. These data are processed in accordance with the purposes provided for during the collection, namely (specify the purpose of the processing of personal data implemented from the site):
- The management of access to certain Services and their use;
- The constitution of files of members registered with the Services and the ordering of products and services;
- The sending of newsletters, solicitations and promotional messages provided that the User checks the box expressing his acceptance, provided for this purpose, when registering for the Services;
- The development of statistics and measures of attendance of the Services.
- Data processed
When collecting the Data, the User will be informed if certain Data must be necessarily filled in or if they are optional. Data identified with an asterisk in the registration form is mandatory. Otherwise, access to the Services and their use by the User will be impossible.
In addition, DAYTONA may collect personal data for other purposes, taking care to obtain the prior consent of the persons concerned.
In particular, DAYTONA may collect the following data:
- Identity: last name, first names, address, telephone number (landline or mobile), fax number, e-mail address, date of birth, internal processing code allowing customer identification (this internal processing code is separate from the number registration in the national directory of identification of natural persons, the social security number and the credit card number);
- Data relating to the means of payment: postal or bank identity statement, transaction number, check number, credit card number;
- Data relating to the commercial relationship: requests for documentation, test requests, product purchased, service or subscription subscribed, quantity, amount, periodicity, delivery address, purchase history, return of products, origin of the sale (salesman, representative) or order, correspondence with the customer and after-sales service;
- Data relating to the payment of invoices: payment methods, discounts granted, information relating to the credits subscribed (amount and duration, name of the lending organization), received, unpaid, reminders, balances;
- Contact data: messages sent to the site via contact forms (“Ideas or Suggestions”, correspondence that could possibly be sent to us.
In any case, DAYTONA undertakes to treat all the collected data in accordance with Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended on January 20, 2017.
- Recipients of the data collected
The database created at the time of registration for the Services is strictly confidential. The Publisher undertakes to take all appropriate precautions, organizational and technical measures to preserve the security, integrity and confidentiality of the Data and in particular to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or unauthorized third parties access.
- Data transferred to the authorities and / or public bodies
In accordance with the regulations in force, the Data may be transmitted to the competent authorities upon request and in particular to public bodies (exclusively to meet legal obligations), paralegals, ministerial officers and bodies responsible for collecting debts.
- Data transferred to third parties
The Data may, with the express and prior consent of the User, be used by the Publisher, its subcontractors, affiliates and / or its business partners.
- Shelf life
The data relating to our customers and prospects are kept for a maximum of 3 years after the end of the customer’s contract or after the last contact from the prospect.
Recruitment data is kept for a maximum of 2 years after the submission of applications, such as a CV and / or a motivation letter, or after the last contact from the candidate.
The cookies data are kept for a maximum of 13 months after their deposit on the user’s device.
- Social media
If the User has an account on social network sites and accesses the Site or Applications without having previously registered for Services, the Publisher may receive information from such social networks to facilitate the creation of an account on the Site or the Application.
When the User uses a Service via a social network site, the User allows the Publisher to access certain information that he has provided to the social network site, such as, in particular, his username, his name and first name, his profile picture, and his data on the use of this Service. By accessing a Service via a social network site, the User authorizes the Publisher to collect, store and use any information that the User has authorized the social networking site to provide to the Publisher.
ARTICLE 5 RIGHTS OF PERSONS CONCERNED
It is reminded that the persons concerned enjoy the following rights on their personal data: right of access, right of rectification, right to cancellation, right of opposition, right to limitation of treatment and right to portability. They may also set guidelines for the retention, erasure and disclosure of their personal data after their death.
You may, for reasons related to your particular situation, except where the treatment meets a legal obligation, oppose the processing of data concerning you.
These rights may be exercised by the persons concerned, in accordance with Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended on January 20, 2017, and the Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, with proof of their identity and a legitimate reason:
- by simple request by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by mail at: Daytona, 106 avenue Marx Dormoy, 92120 Montrouge – FRANCE.
DAYTONA undertakes that the collected data will be kept in a form that allows the identification of the persons concerned for a period that does not exceed the duration necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
ARTICLE 6 TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected on the site are exclusively reserved for DAYTONA.
DAYTONA is the sole recipient of this data. No transfer is made outside the European Union. However, DAYTONA reserves the right to transmit your personal data to meet its legal obligations, and especially if it was forced by judicial requisition.
Moreover, DAYTONA reserves the right to transmit the personal data of the persons concerned in order to fulfill its legal obligations, and in particular if it were forced by judicial requisition.
ARTICLE 7 THE DELEGATE ON DATA PROTECTION
In order to ensure the conformity of his personal data processing with Law N ° 78-17 as amended on January 20, 2017 and Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016, DAYTONA has designated Imane Younes, as the Delegate for Data Protection at the National Commission for Data Processing and Freedoms (CNIL).
ARTICLE 8 BUSINESS PROSPECTION
Affected Persons may, at any time, oppose the dissemination of targeted advertising on the site and let DAYTONA and its partners know that they no longer wish to receive commercial offers or information from DAYTONA or its partners. The withdrawal of consent may be made via the link present in each of the communications or by sending a message, followed by an acknowledgment of receipt, to the following email address email@example.com.
ARTICLE 9 SECURITY
In accordance with Articles 34 and 35 of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended on January 20, 2017, DAYTONA implements all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal data collected and processed. , and in particular to prevent them being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized third ensuring a level of security adapted to the risks related to the treatment and the nature of the data to be protected, considering the technological level and the cost of implementation.
ARTICLE 10 COOKIES
A cookie (hereinafter the “Cookie (s)”) is a text file that can be saved in a terminal, such as your hard drive, when viewing a Service with a browser. A Cookie allows its issuer, during its period of validity, to recognize the relevant terminal each time the terminal accesses a digital content containing cookies from the same issuer.
The User is informed that, during his connections on the Site or the Applications and when using the Services, Cookies are installed on his reception terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), or on his browser. subject to the choice made by the User regarding cookies for the proper functioning of the Services; this choice can be modified at any time.
Several types of cookies are likely to be used by the site:
- Cookies strictly necessary for navigation on the site and to ensure its proper functioning;
- Functional cookies that allow you to identify yourself and therefore access your account, but also to personalize your experience on the site;
- Cookies which make it possible to establish statistics of frequentations;
- Cookies and plug-in social networks;
- Les cookies publicitaires qui permettent de fournir des offres en rapport aux centres d’intérêt des internautes ;
- Cookies of navigation on the Site and Applications:
Navigation Cookies improve the performance of the Services in order to provide the User with a better use of the Site and the Applications. These Cookies do not require the information and the prior consent of the User to be deposited on the User’s terminal.
More precisely, these navigation cookies allow in particular:
- To adapt the presentation of the Site and the Applications to the display preferences of the terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during the visits of Users on the Site and Applications, depending on the equipment and the visualization or reading software that the terminal comprises;
- To allow access to a reserved area subject to username and password;
- To memorize information relating to the form that the User has completed on the Site and the Applications or to information that the User has chosen on the Site or the Application;
- To offer the User access to his account or to any other space reserved for subscribers thanks to his identifiers;
- To implement security measures, for example when the User is asked to connect again to a content or a Service after a certain elapsed time.
- Audience measurement cookies:
Audience Measurement Cookies help to establish statistics and volumes of use and use of the various components of the Site and Applications (headings and content visited, routes), allowing the Publisher to improve the interest and the ergonomics of the Services.
- Advertising cookies:
The Advertising Cookies allow to determine in real time which advertising to display according to the recent browsing of the User on the Site and the Applications in order to limit the number of times the User has seen an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
Advertising content may contain cookies issued by third parties: the advertiser at the origin of the advertising content concerned, or a third-party company to the advertiser (communication consulting agency, audience measurement company, service provider). targeted advertising, etc.) or ad network, which has associated a cookie with the advertising content of an advertiser.
If necessary, cookies issued by these third parties may allow them, during the period of validity of these cookies.
- Social Networking Cookies:
The Publisher provides users with the ability to share editorial content and any type of content published on the Site through social networking sites. Social Network Cookies are managed by the publisher of the social network site. The publisher of the social network concerned is likely to identify the User thanks to the buttons of shares, even if this button was not used during the consultation of our site / application. Indeed, this type of application button can allow the social network concerned to follow the navigation of a User on the Site, simply because of the activation of the user’s account on this social network (open session) on his terminal during his navigation on the site.
Uni-Editions has no control over the process used by social networks to collect information relating to the user’s navigation on the site and associated with the personal data they have. The User is invited to read the management policy for Social Network Cookies on the sites concerned. These protection policies must, in particular, enable the User to exercise his choices with these social networks, in particular by setting up your usage accounts for each of these networks.
- Google Analytics and Privacy:
This website uses a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files stored on your computer that allow an analysis of the use of the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this site is transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the site, to compile reports on website activity for site operators and to provide other services related to the use of the site and the use of the Internet. Google will send this information to third parties if required by law or if these data are processed by third parties on behalf of Google. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to prepare reports on website activities for its operators and to provide other services related to the use of this site and the Internet. Google will send this information to third parties if required by law or if these data are processed by third parties on behalf of Google. In no case your IP address will be associated with other Google data. You can disable cookies by changing your browser settings; however, we draw your attention to the fact that you will not be able to use all the functions of this website. You can at any time cancel the collection and storage of data by Google Analytics for the period following the moment of cancellation, by downloading a Browser-Add-on to disable Google Analytics and installing it for your browser. You can find the add-on for deactivation on [http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de].
Some cookies are subject to consent. By continuing to browse our site or using our features, you consent to the posting of these cookies.
If your browser allows it, you can oppose the registration of cookies by configuring the settings of your browser, as shown below:
The User can configure his browser software so that Cookies are saved in the terminal or, conversely, they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. The User can also configure his browser so that the acceptance or rejection of Cookies are proposed to him punctually, before a Cookie is likely to be registered in his terminal.
For the management of Cookies and the choices of the User, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the browser’s help menu, which will show you how to change your Cookies wishes:
For Opera ™
At any time, the User can make the choice to express and modify his wishes regarding Cookies.
Finally, the User can connect to the site Youronlinechoices, proposed by the digital advertising professionals grouped within the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France.
The User will be able to know the companies registered on this platform and which offer the possibility of refusing or accepting the Cookies used by these companies to adapt to the information of the Navigation User advertisements likely to be displayed on his terminal: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/. Bottom of the form